Contra Costa County’s Human Trafficking Coalition and Community Violence Solutions brings you a Human Trafficking 101 curriculum that provides relevant & focused information on identification & trauma-informed interventions.
Participants will learn to:
- Identify risk factors, warning signs & dynamics of Human Trafficking;
- Discuss the impact & dynamics of cycles of violence, abuse & trauma; and
- Apply trauma-informed perspectives when supporting survivors
Is this Training for Me?
Human Trafficking 101 is designed to be relevant to a broad range of participants, including:
- Community members
- Crisis Intervention Specialists
- Health Care Professionals
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Mental Health Professionals
- Probation Officers
- Public Benefits Specialists
- Social/Human Service Professionals